By virtue of the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, protection of the confidentiality and rights of data subjects in relation to the processing of their data, in accordance with Art. 13 of Regulation EU 2016/679 (hereafter ‘GDPR’), this page describes the methods of processing of personal data of users who consult the website of TRENTO SUITE APARTMENTS (hereafter, Controller) accessible online at the following address:
This information does not relate to other websites, pages or online services that can be reached via any hypertext links published on the website but which refer to resources external to the Controller’s domain.
The data controller is Eleonora Di Lorenzo – Strada alla Fersina, 12 – 38045 Civezzano (TN), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In particular, the data will be processed for the following purposes:
- for evolved browsing or management of customised content;
- to respond to your request explicitly sent to the contact details present on the Website;
- for management, administrative-accounting and contractual purposes;
- for sending communications by email (newsletters) having informative and/or commercial content;
- connected to the implementation of legislative and/or regulatory fulfilments or to respond to requests of the public safety authority and/or judicial authority;
- to ascertain, exercise or defend a right of the controller in court or each time the jurisdictional authorities exercise their jurisdictional functions;
- for research/statistical analyses on aggregated or anonymous data, without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Website, measuring the traffic and assessing the website interest.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The personal data indicated in this page are processed for the sole purpose of providing the requested service and based upon the legitimate interest of the controller.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PROCESSING PURPOSES
The IT systems and software procedures that allow this website to function acquire, during their normal exercise, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the methods used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of controlling the correct functioning of the Website.
Those data, necessary to use the web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- obtaining statistical information on use of the services (most popular pages, number of visitors per time bracket or per day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- controlling the correct functioning of the services offered.
The optional, explicit and voluntary transmission of messages to the contact addresses of the controller involves the acquisition of the sender’s contact details, necessary to respond, as well as all personal data included in the communications.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
The personal data collected may be processed by personnel of the controller, acting on the basis of specific instructions provided by the latter in relation to the purposes and methods of processing and by persons identified as processors.
PLACE OF PROCESSING
The personal data may be processed both within the European Union and in third countries. The use, in fact, of some services by the Controller, such as, for example, some applications of Microsoft Corporation, Google LLC and Dropbox, may involve the transfer of personal data to the United States. That processing is compliant with the legislation in force, as the aforementioned providers are party to the Privacy Shield adequacy decision signed between the United States and the European Union.
Where necessary, the Controller will have the right to move the location of its IT archives to other non-EU countries, guaranteeing from the outset that the transfer of data outside the EU will be carried out only to States that are able to offer a protection level adequate to the standards envisaged by the legislation in force on the matter.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT IN REFERENCE TO DATA PROCESSING
In accordance with Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 77 of the EU Regulation, the data subject is informed that:
- he/she has the right to request access to the personal data, the rectification or erasure of the same or the restriction of processing relating to him/her or to object to their processing, and the transfer of data to another controller of his/her data in the set cases;
- any rectifications or erasures or restrictions of processing carried out at the request of the data subject – except where this is found to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort – will be communicated by the Writer to each of the processors to which the personal data have been sent;
- he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority, by following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Authority at garanteprivacy.it.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any restriction of form and is free of charge.